Pages

Saturday 19 September 2015

Current Favourites!

Hello everyone!

We all know I struggle to keep up with monthly favourites, so every once in a while I like to do a little post called "my current favourites" this way I'm almost guaranteed to be loving something new and I don't have the stressfulness of trying to keep up with it every month! 

I'm going to just try and think of one or two items for each category (Makeup, Hair, Skincare, Fashion, Food, Music, Random)


Makeup:



Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Always a Bridsmaid

I recently got this from my Aunt and it's the first benefit product I've tried as I've never felt like spending the amount that some of their products cost! However I must say it is such a good cream shadow, it blends in so well but you can build it up too, which gives you the option to wear it as a base, a light coverage shadow or if you want a bolder look then you can keep adding. It's a really pretty pale lilac shade and I've been wearing it most days for school on its own. I blend it out so it is lighter and makes my eyes look a bit bigger.


Hair:


I have two favourite hair products at the moment because we all know I'm a bit obsessed and I'm always trying new hair products.

I've been loving umisliquid. I'd never heard of it before now but I'm really liking it! I hate the packaging, I think it looks almost scientific, but the actual product is really good, it is an "Aloe styling liquid" an it smooths down your hair and adds shine. This is great for me as I have extremely frizzy hair so it's always nice to smooth it down a bit. 

I have also been using the Moroccanoil luminous hairspray. It's great because it doesn't leave your hair with that typical crispyness you can get from other hairsprays. It also helps to tame flyaways. 

Skincare:


I'm fairly sure that everyone and their mum has either heard someone rave about this makeup remover or raves about it themselves! I am of the latter category, it removes my eye makeup quite wonderfully and is gentle on my very sensitive skin! Not a bad word to say about this one. 


Fashion:


My current fashion favourite is this gorgeous and also massive cardigan, it goes with everything because it has black, white and grey wool running through it, and it is the warmest most cosy thing that's still acceptable to wear out! I love it and I will be wearing it a lot this Autumn/Winter. 


Food:

Pancakes! I have been seating a lot of pancakes recently (of the crepe variety) and I have become quite the pro at making them! They are extremely yummy and you can put almost anything on them! (My favourite is homemade chocolate sauce) 


Music: 

I wouldn't be being true to myself if I didn't say my current music favourite is Wildest Dreams. The song is amazing. The video is so so so good. I'm sure your all tired of me gushing about Taylor almost every single post! Here are some other songs I've been loving: 

• Peanut Butter Jelly ~ Gelantis 
• Trap Queen ~ Fetty Wap 
• Like I'm gonna loose you ~ Meghan Trainor & John Legend 
• Earned it/Is this love mash up by Alex Aiono and Vince Harder 
• Should've been us ~ Tori Kelly 

Random: 

I have been loving the program Hunted on Channel 4 it's really cool watching how they track people down and trying to think of what I'd do if I was on the program! 

Thankyou for listening/reading my rambling on about what I've been enjoying recently! Exciting post to come in just under a months time, I'm posting it on the 13th of October for a very special reason (see if you can guess) 

Until Next Time 
-Anna x






No comments: