Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

What I did yesterday: The Lion King

So I went to see The Lion King at the millenium centre in Cardiff yesterday, which was amazing! And I thought I would show you some of the pictures I took:

This is the theatre! It says 'in these stones horizons sing' 
This was a really cool chocolate shop we looked round because we had some time before the show started :) 
A water tower thingy 
This is the inside of the building before you go into the theatre, it looks really cool I like the wood :) 
They had some Christmas market type stall thingys in the entrance.
This is what the inside of the theatre look like, we were sat really high up and had a good view. It looks bigger in real life and btw I don't know who that man is so sorry to him for putting the back of his head online :) 
Decorations have been put up and it looks so pretty!
Then we went to pizza express and I had risotto! 
It was such a good day! The Lion King is amazing the costumes were so cool! 
Thankyou for reading :) comment below!
Anna❤️



No comments: