Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

Homemade Mug Brownie!

I have already told you my recipe for my most delicious homemade brownies, but today I wanted to teach you how to make a mug brownie because this is something you can do when u want a chocolatey snack and it only takes about 5 mins! 

What you need: 
• Self raising flour
• Cocoa powder
• Sugar
• Water
• Vegetable oil 
• Spoon or mini whisk
• Microwave 
• Mug (of course) 

Method: 
To be honest there not much of a method you basically just plonk all those ingredients into a mug! But here's how I do it. 
1. Put about 1 tbsp or 3tsp of cocoa powder in a mug (it kind of depends on the size of the mug) 
2. Put enough sugar to sweeten the cocoa powder to your liking! 
3. Add about 1-2 tbsp of self raising flour and mix it all together
4. Add 2-4 tsp of water and 1-2 tsp of vegetable oil (only use vegetable oil because oil like almond and olive are to strong and make it taste disgusting- I know, I've tried it!) if you don't have any veg oil just add more water! 
5. Whisk/stir it all together until fully combined and then pop in the microwave for about 1-2 minutes, it is best when it's still a little gooey! 

Hope you enjoy, of course you can change some of the ingredients or amounts to your liking, this is just how I make mine! Thanks for reading comment below,
Anna❤️

2 comments:

Unknown said...

planning to make this at halloween! Me and my Cousins!

Unknown said...

Ahhh cool!