Pages

Thursday 30 October 2014

40 Random Beauty Questions

Here are the questions:

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily? Once, in the evening with face wash, but I do just splash water on it in the morning.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) Normally dry, sometimes combo but it changes!
-What is your current facial wash? I have two at the moment, Clean and Clear gentle foaming wash and Clearasil cleansing Gel. 
-Do you exfoliate? Only occasionally but not very much as I'm young and don't really need to!
-What brand do you use? Lots of different brands! 
-What moisturizer do you use? Simple cleansing lotion.
-Do you have freckles? Yes but not that many.
-Do you use eye cream? No
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Yes :(
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? No I use something prescribed by the Doctor.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use? I don't really use foundation but the one I have is, Rimmel London stay matte foundation!
-How about concealer? I have run out but I want to get the collection correction concealer! Or the maybelline one.
-Do you know your undertone color? No
-What do you think of fake eyelashes? Well I don't use them at the moment but I think it's a good idea (eyedea) ;) 
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? No and oops!
-What brand of mascara do you use? Royal lashed out and primark :') Ohh and miss sporty.
-Sephora or MAC? We don't have sephora in England! 
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Brushes and my fingers!
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? No.
-For the face? Sometimes
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? I don't have one particular eyeshadows but I like more neutral colours like light Browns, creams and greys :)
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Both, but more often pencil!
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?  About once a week :')
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? They're alright.
-Do you use mineral makeup? Not as far as I know of!!
-What is your favorite lipstick? My homemade one, I have done a post on it :) (self-promo)
-How about lipgloss? This random one a friend got me!
-What is your favorite blush to use? I don't really tend to use blush. 
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No but my aunty does!!
-Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes that is the only makeup I can afford :') 
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) No idea what it is, so I'm guessing no!
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? No not really 
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Not really, sometimes though!
-Name a makeup crime that you hate? When foundation hasn't been properly blended!! 
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? Bright lipstick, neutral eyeshadow.
-Which celebrity always has great make up? Hmm that's hard, Cheryl Cole or Vanessa  Hudgens or Emma Watson!
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Mascara I feel like it looks alright on its own whereas other things don't! 
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yeh I do all the time :) at weekends or on holidays or if I can't be bothered to put any on!
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? No hahaha!
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? Thats hard because I use so many different makeup lines! 
-What do you think of Makeup? I like it because I find it fun to put on but I try not to over do it because I don't want to ruin my skin! I tend not to wear face makeup, more eye makeup and lipstick :)


Thankyou for reading! Comment below what you think of makeup! Lots of love
Anna❤️

No comments: